- Fukumoto: Originating from Japan, these oranges have a rounded shape, smooth skin of medium thickness, a pleasant taste and are very juicy. The color is orange with blonde pulp.
- VCR Navelina: Characterized by an intense orange color, rounded or slightly oval shape and seedless, these oranges are remarkably juicy with blonde pulp.
- Lane Late: Belonging to the Washington Navel family, these oranges ripen late. They have a spherical shape, thin and smooth skin and juicy yellow/orange pulp. They are seedless.
- Clemerubi : they have an intense orange color and have a high juice and sugar content thanks to the particularly sweet and juicy pulp.
- Corsica 2 : originating from Morocco, they are very large in size, have an oblate shape and are orange in colour. The seeds are absent.
Our Mandalate mandarins from Basilicata are the new frontier of citrus fruits as they are obtained from the cross between the Fortune mandarin and the Avana mandarin. They are a seedless and late-producing variety, they have an oblate shape and are intense orange in color. The peel is thin and not too adherent to the pulp, a characteristic that makes them particularly easy to peel.
Our lemons belong to the Fiorente Siracusano variety, they are thirst-quenching and full of juice. They have a citrine-yellow pulp and are elliptical in shape.